Thursday, November 5, 2009

An after school happening.........


I and Raquel ( also owner of Neopets Blog made by herself. ) were talking together at the stop of our bus which means the place the bus left us when suddenly a lovely dog ( the one in the picture.I used one of Bucket's Pedigree dog pictures on the editer thing and a few other stickers to match! ) came to us. We called her Sweetie and started playing a little with her. Then after a little while we decided to head to our homes which were near. But Sweetie hugged my feet just like a well trained dog. She wouldn't let go. But when she did , I jumped on a low hedge and sat there while Sweetie went to Raquel and clunged to her feet. When she let go Raquel jumped on the same low hedge I was sitting on. We waited until Sweetie went into the little garden behind us and turned to the left corner. I took my school back and shoot of the street and so did Raquel. Now I am going to start carrying a doggy biscuit of Timmy's ( his picture will be on the next blog post . ) in my pocket so when Sweetie comes and won't let us go !

No comments:

Post a Comment